Saturday 1 December 2012

New Year Resolutions!


Nabeel Godil's New Year Resolutions.

Well, I'm not of a resolution guy, writing resolutions on a piece of paper but just assuming that I'm emulating someone.

My top ten resolutions for the year would be :

1.) Thanking God that the world did not end in 2012
2.) Wake up early in the mornings before sunrise.
3.) Be a more responsible citizen.
4.) Never ever be late in classes.
5.) Always wash my socks.
6.) Will try to be bilingual to seek jobs in montreal.
7.) Keeping in touch with my old friends since they get annoyed for not being in touch with them.
8.) Have a habit of taking break-fast.
9.) Practice sports-spirit
10) Should learn to fight the competition more effectively in all aspects of life.







Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment